30 Mar 2010

Two Shadows

Earth Day. Lights off. Yet, I can't switch off the ones on the street and the one on the sky. I went outside on that night, not because I can't do a thing. I was drawn by the beautiful moon-lit night.
Shadows, 2010 Myth Guy's Capture
Squatting under the streetlamp and the moon, my shadows reached for each other. Yet, they always fade out as the gap was closed. It seemed that anthropogenic and natural stuff just don't co-exist. Really? I stood up. Thinking. And then I saw them converged, right under my feet.
-------------------------------
Earth Hour - Logo

2 comments:

  1. 在黑暗时关灯才感觉黑暗的价值?只是在想,如果earthhour是在白天又是如何一副光景。

    哈,少了夜色的诗情画意,不知还会不会引起人们的关注。不过,白天关电虽容易办到,但却很不实际。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 很好的主意,下次我们就考验马来西亚的能耐,大白天关冷气!我看,冷气更耗电……

    Hmmm……真的要看看能不能宣传到大家关冷气。我想到能从循中开始。

    ReplyDelete